The motor can be controlled by voice assistants (Google Home and Amazon Alexa) and CRC RX radio remote controls, switches, and online applications associated with the gateway.
Total information return
The motor keeps its status aligned for any type of command received: via cable through push button or switch, via CRC RX radio through remote control, via Z-Wave network, via voice assistant, tablet or smartphone.
Thanks to the dual-radio, the motor offers the same advantages and ease of programming as the Cherubini range, plus seamless integration into Z-Wave home building automation systems.
- "Super-sensitivity" function on obstacle detection (downwards), set by remote control, setting on 3 levels possible (only for 10-15-25 Nm).
- Obstacle detection upwards, sensitivity setting on 3 levels possible.
- Torque control for the stop in closing position of cassette awnings.
- Possibility of memorising an intermediate position.
- Setting possible with remote control or wired switch.
The possibility to adjust the applied force ensures the perfect closing of the cassette awnings, avoids the danger of over-stretching the awning fabric.
On pitched pergolas the motor stops automatically when the fabric reaches its point of greatest extension: performing a remote control sequence is sufficient to program the limit switches. From that moment onwards each time the motor reaches the opening limit switch position, it stops so that it keeps the awning fabric taut.
Pergolas and horizontal awnings
For pergolas and horizontal awnings it is possible to activate the Fabric Tightening function: the motor, after reaching the outer limit, automatically performs a short backwards turn to tighten the fabric.
Connection to WindTec, Mistral and Rugiada climatic controls via radio.