Attachment without brackets
Thanks to the metallic head, the motor can be fastened directly to the bracket.
- "Super-sensitivity" function on obstacle detection, set by remote control, setting on 3 levels possible (only for 10-15-25 Nm).
- Obstacle detection up-wards, sensitivity setting on 3 levels possible.
- Torque control for the stop in closing position of cassette awnings.
- Possibility of memorising an intermediate position.
- Setting possible with remote control or wired switch.
The possibility to adjust the applied force ensures the perfect closing of the cassette awnings, avoids the danger of over-stretching the awning fabric.
On pitched pergolas the motor stops automatically when the fabric reaches its point of greatest extension: performing a remote control sequence is sufficient to program the limit switches. From that moment onwards each time the motor reaches the opening limit switch position, it stops so that it keeps the awning fabric taut.
Pergolas and horizontal awnings
For pergolas and horizontal awnings it is possible to activate the Fabric Tightening function: the motor, after reaching the outer limit, automatically performs a short backwards turn to tighten the fabric.
Wave RX Ø 45 4 rpm: the ideal for tilt slats pergolas
The “slow” version (4 rpm) was designed to automate tilt slats pergolas. The high-resolution electronic control of the revolutions enables fine tuning of the slats’ angular position ensuring precise light management. The electronic limit switch managed by the remote control makes the motor extremely flexible and adaptable to every situation.
Connection to WindTec, Mistral and Rugiada climatic controls via radio.